Rate Dr. Paul G. Pin

Dr. Paul G. Pin's Ratings

If it weren't for Dr. Pin, I'm not sure I'd be alive. I was diagnosed with cancer of the left breast by the breast cancer surgeon recommended to me. He offered me choices as to what type of surgery I wanted and not much more. How am I supposed to know? Since I was 59, I chose a double-mastectomy as I didn't want to have to worry about recurrence. He said fine, then he sent me to Dr. Pin for a consult. Luckiest thing to happen to me. Dr. Pin had actually READ my medical history, since age 55 I've been disabled with an autoimmune that compromises my breathing. He asked why I had chosen double mastectomy if a partial mastectomy was an option. I told him about my recurrence concerns. He said I needed to be looking at the whole picture, that a surgery like that w reconstruction might mean 10 hrs of surgery & w my disease I had a bigger chance of not waking up. He recommended the partial, he would fashion what's left & reduce the other side. I LOVE my nice perky breasts & Dr. Pin & staff!

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pin and his staff were very helpful and professional before, during and after my procedure. I was happy he did not charge for the consultation and there was no pressure to schedule surgery. Dr. Pin was very detailed and discussed in depth, with my husband and me, what results I could expect. Let me tell you, I have not been disappointed! He has done an amazing job and I would highly recommend him to anyone. In fact, I plan on using him again for a different procedure!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Pin for a breast augmentation and am thrilled with my new natural-looking assets. The biggest compliment I've received from friends who played the "did she or didn't she" game was that, if someone didn't know my "before," they wouldn't automatically assume I'd had work done. End result aside, Dr. Pin is truly a pleasure to work with and made me feel comfortable pre-op and during my recovery. Both he and his staff were very knowledgeable and answered all of my (probably dumb) questions with great patience.

Submitted May 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pin is an extremely skilled plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He was very reluctant to take me as a patient. I had to convince him that my age was not going to be a problem. He is kind, gentle, and has a great sense of timing and humor, he is very patient, especially with dumb patient worries and questions. I healed more rapidly than expected, perhaps due to his skill. His fees are reasonable and he has hospital options for more reasonable stays which enabled me to finally have the surgery I wanted 35 years ago. I recommend him without reservation.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

Ok... He's amazing! He may have one of the best bedside manners I've ever witnessed! I go in frightened and worried as this is my first visit to a PS! He put me at ease ASAP! His staff is wonderful! He is very honest and upfront! I am mother of two toddlers, 33, 5'8 129 lbs. I went in for breast augmentation to fill out the skin left behind after babies and weight loss! I'm THRILLED beyond my expectations!!!! I got amazing results! He really is wonderful! I'm a pretty shy person and I was literally shaking during the consult and he truly along with his staff made me feel very at ease. Everything from the look of the office (it's a real drs office not a glamour filled spa retreat with overdone nightmares behind the counter). It was a great experience! I can't say enough great things. I only had to wait a while one time, but hey it's a drs office. Stuff happens people have emergencies and what not. I can't say enough! Thank you Dr. Pin and his entire staff! You are all fantastic!!!!!!

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pin and his staff are awesome! I just passed the 1 year anniversary of my abdominoplasty, thigh lift and lipo after losing over 100 pounds 12 years ago. My results have been better than I ever hoped for and Dr. Pin and his staff have been there for me all the way. They helped answer my questions, calm my pre-op nerves and coordinate my care with another surgeon who inserted a bladder sling during the same operation. I can't say enough good things about my procedures and how they have changed my life. I'd recommend Dr. Pin to anyone considering plastic surgery.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

My experience with Dr. Pin and his staff was more than expected. I was first impressed by his excellent bedside manner. He was easy to speak with and was honest in helping me to realize my goals. The surgical procedure itself was without complication and the results and healing time were outstanding. He listens to his patients and works diligently towards achieving the best possible outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Pin if you are in the market for a plastic or cosmetic procedure.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

Unbelievable results! Doctor and staff went above and beyond. Very pleased.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pin was always very polite, charming, informative, and straightforward. I know he is a busy surgeon so he usually seemed busy and somewhat hurried, but would still take his time to answer any questions I may have had. The results from my surgery were beyond my expectations and for that reason alone I'd recommend him to anyone looking to undergo cosmetic surgery. His staff is also amazing; he employs very friendly individuals who go out of their way to help you.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

I had a lift, tummy tuck and liposuction. He was thorough, caring and really made sure I was comfortable with the procedures. His staff was always willing to work with my busy schedule. I was impressed with the outcome and would be the first to recommend Dr. Pin. Great job, healed well and live the results.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag