Dr. RUSSELL E. BOGACKI

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. RUSSELL E. BOGACKI has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

09/03/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "RUSSELL" to "RUSSELL E."
RID: 2713499
19/07/13 5 5 5 5 Terrific dentist and staff! Helpful, knowledgeable, kind, trust worthy!
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 2654811
22/05/13 5 5 5 5 This is a very good Dental practice. I highly recommend them.  Respond
RID: 2581930
11/03/13 5 5 5 5 Pleasant staff, doctor was quick and timely, the procedure went fast! I highly recommend them! And if you are and outdoor enthusiast/ weekend warrior, you will get along well with these doctors!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2533076
16/01/13 5 5 5 5 Friendy staff, never have to wait long to make an appointment. I've been going here for a few years and they are always ready for me on time or even a little early. Used to wwwit 20-30 minutes at my previous dentist. Both dentist are friendly and they explain everything they are going to do and explain your options. Andrea is a scream, plays good music to relax you, not that anyone is ever nervous in a dental office.  Respond
RID: 2524373
07/01/13 5 5 5 5 Staff was friendly and efficient, making the paperwork and insurance process as easy as possible. Hygenist (Andrea Gray) was also efficient and very empathetic to my needs, helping me complete needed services in as few visits as possible. Dentist was quite thorough and friendly and explained needed procedures in an understandable manner. I will be returning and will bring my 7 year old for an appointment. I would definitely recommend this dental practice.
Insurance: Tricare