Rate Dr. Russell E. Bogacki

Dr. Russell E. Bogacki's Ratings

Terrific dentist and staff! Helpful, knowledgeable, kind, trust worthy!

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

This is a very good Dental practice. I highly recommend them.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

Pleasant staff, doctor was quick and timely, the procedure went fast! I highly recommend them! And if you are and outdoor enthusiast/ weekend warrior, you will get along well with these doctors!

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Friendy staff, never have to wait long to make an appointment. I've been going here for a few years and they are always ready for me on time or even a little early. Used to wwwit 20-30 minutes at my previous dentist. Both dentist are friendly and they explain everything they are going to do and explain your options. Andrea is a scream, plays good music to relax you, not that anyone is ever nervous in a dental office.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Staff was friendly and efficient, making the paperwork and insurance process as easy as possible. Hygenist (Andrea Gray) was also efficient and very empathetic to my needs, helping me complete needed services in as few visits as possible. Dentist was quite thorough and friendly and explained needed procedures in an understandable manner. I will be returning and will bring my 7 year old for an appointment. I would definitely recommend this dental practice.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag