Rate Dr. Lawrence D. Rosman

Dr. Lawrence D. Rosman's Ratings

long waiting time and not always nice staff at the front desk

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

Was recommended to take my daughter to Dr. Rosman, excellent Dr. Very knowledgeable, very caring and kind. So happy to have been recommended to him. Elaine was also so caring and kind. Thanks so much.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

Rosman is a great doctor. I have been with him for 14 years and never had a complaint about him or his nursing staff. While it is true that the receptionists are a little disorganized, the nurses are fabulous as well as Dr. Rosman.

Submitted April 24, 2008 | flag

He certainly knows his stuff. Their isn't anything he doesn't know about endocrinology and all that goes with it. He is right on the mark when it comes to treating his patients. I am so glad that I decided to go and see him about my diabetes.

Submitted June 15, 2007 | flag

The best doctor I have ever seen, he knows his stuff so well, and can answer all questions you have, the place is very busy but well organized... I thought. I highly recommend to all.

Submitted March 25, 2005 | flag

Excellent doctor BUT the waits are interminable and his staff always seems to be running around and getting nowhere. Very disorganized operation. Too many patients. A shame that the office is such a turn off. He knows his stuff!!!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2004 | flag