Dr. ALAN N. GORDON

Dr. ALAN N. GORDON

Rate Dr. ALAN N. GORDON

Dr. ALAN N. GORDON's Ratings

I moved 10 years ago. Changed physician. Changed dentist. Will never change eye doctor.

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor. Have seen him for 30 years. Very knowledgeable. Takes the time to understand your situation and develops a program to deal with any concerns. Friendly office. Easy appointments.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2012 | flag

I thought he was a good doctor but my bill for glasses and an exam was nearly $1000. Very pricey and I had insurance. Had to pay $400 out of pocket.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

I've seen Dr. Gordon for over 10 years. He was recommended by my sister who has been his patient even longer. He listens to my concerns and is willing to try something different if I am not satisfied with the contacts he has provided me. His staff is always helpful whenever I show up unannounced at the office to have the screw in my sunglasses tightened up. Great experience each time I go in.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag