Rate Dr. Dick A. Chlebina

Dr. Dick A. Chlebina's Ratings

Dr. Chlebina is seriously one of the most genuinely caring people in the world. Best eye doctor hands down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Love coming to see Dr. Chlebina. Best eye doctor I ever had. Staff provides excellent service, always!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I have been going to this facility for years since Dr. Jolly was there and I Highly recommend Dr. Chlebina. Very friendly ofice staff. Dr. Chlebina is very gentle and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2333300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Very, very intelligent Dr. Staff excellent, extremely friendly. I used to get very nauseated with drops for many years. He tried using 1 drop and I dilated immediately. I never got nauseous again. He said I didn' need the usual amount brcause I w as s so sensitive. 1st Dr. to discover the problem. A++. D. Caterino

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][331255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Chlebina and all staff are very knowledgeable and detail oriented. They spend the time to make sure everything is right every single time I'm in there. Most importantly, they are all very personable people and I see they treat everyone to the highest regard and are very easy to talk to. I don't just feel like "another patient". When I moved to Tampa I still traveled to his office to get my eye exams or anything with my glasses!!! By far the best optometrist around or that I've ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][331254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

I also have gone to this practice for over 30 years - every person on staff is great, and Dr. Chlebina is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][331253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Wonderful person, and very smart, very detailed and just all around good doctor. He found my fuch's back in 2003, and am going to be having a suiterless transplant, and I value Dr's advice, thank you...........Marge Russo Amorose

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][331252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

I have gone to this office for probably 30 years - everyone there is so very helpful and kind. Dr. Chlebina is great - never in a hurry. I can't say enough good things!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][331251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

Dr. Chlebina is by far the most calming optomitrist. He is very knoledgable. I'm only 16 and im not afraid to go to the optomitrist any more

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][331250].votes_count ]]