Rate Dr. Dick A. Chlebina

Dr. Dick A. Chlebina's Ratings

Love coming to see Dr. Chlebina. Best eye doctor I ever had. Staff provides excellent service, always!!!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

I have been going to this facility for years since Dr. Jolly was there and I Highly recommend Dr. Chlebina. Very friendly ofice staff. Dr. Chlebina is very gentle and caring.

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

Very, very intelligent Dr. Staff excellent, extremely friendly. I used to get very nauseated with drops for many years. He tried using 1 drop and I dilated immediately. I never got nauseous again. He said I didn' need the usual amount brcause I w as s so sensitive. 1st Dr. to discover the problem. A++. D. Caterino

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chlebina and all staff are very knowledgeable and detail oriented. They spend the time to make sure everything is right every single time I'm in there. Most importantly, they are all very personable people and I see they treat everyone to the highest regard and are very easy to talk to. I don't just feel like "another patient". When I moved to Tampa I still traveled to his office to get my eye exams or anything with my glasses!!! By far the best optometrist around or that I've ever been to.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

I also have gone to this practice for over 30 years - every person on staff is great, and Dr. Chlebina is the best!

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

Wonderful person, and very smart, very detailed and just all around good doctor. He found my fuch's back in 2003, and am going to be having a suiterless transplant, and I value Dr's advice, thank you...........Marge Russo Amorose

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011 | flag

I have gone to this office for probably 30 years - everyone there is so very helpful and kind. Dr. Chlebina is great - never in a hurry. I can't say enough good things!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chlebina is by far the most calming optomitrist. He is very knoledgable. I'm only 16 and im not afraid to go to the optomitrist any more

Submitted Jan. 11, 2011 | flag