Rate Dr. Natalia Kayloe

Dr. Natalia Kayloe's Ratings

Extremely poor bed side manor. She did not allow me to finish my answers when asked before she asked me the next question. I would not recommend this physician and I took my business else where. May be knowledgeable but rude.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

She might be knowledgeable, she might be good but how do you know if she only spends 20 minutes with you, is dismissive of most questions you have and often doesn't have an answer when you are able to ask a question. One of the worst bedside manners in a neurologist that I've ever had experience with. I highly suggest moving onto another doctor as I have.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kayloe is great. Yes, I agree that she's very knowledgeable, but the best thing about her is that she makes herself available to her patients better than any doctor that I have ever met. If you email her, she'll directly email you back very quickly. She seems very genuine and caring. From my experience, that's hard to find in a doctor. She also has late and early appointments, which is a big bonus. I never felt rushed with her and never felt like she wasn't providing the best care that she could. Many other doctors just come into the room and already have their hand on the door to leave (and charge the patient), but not Dr. Kayloe. She sits down with you, discusses everything, takes detailed notes and then conducts her examination. No complaints about her at all. Highly recommended.

Submitted July 15, 2012 | flag

One of the best neurologists I've seen. So understanding and responsive. Dr. Kayloe always responds to calls and emails so quickly, and is very compassionate. I wish more practitioners were like this.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Kayloe for 10yrs and have been incredibly happy with her. She is very attentive, knowledgable and willing to go the extra mile to work with your schedule. I've seen my share of neurologists since I was diagnosed (23yrs ago) with epilepsy and Dr. Kayloe and her office is easily the best I have had.

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

Highly thought of by medical community. I think she is extremely competent. I feel I am in safe hands with her. She is the only doctor I have that returns calls promptly (most just send you a message, if that)and that tells you a lot about how she regards her patients!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

The Office is very pleasant and calm, and the Office Manager, Amy is welcoming and friendly and knowledgable. Dr. Kayloe is timely, patient, experienced and knowelegeable regarding Migraines, and most importantly sensitive to the chronic issues in dealing with Migraines for the long term. The office is very responsive in returning calls for medication refills and questions. The office is also located inside Virginia Hospital Center, which is a plus and is on the Metro and Bus lines. In addition, she has extended office hours on some days.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

Saw her for neuro consult, very thorogh doctor, kind & takes extra strides to be available to her patients. I was diagnosed with a congenital deformation post CT & MRI studies. She sent me out to a neurosurgeon. I am now 2.5 years post-op. She has been attentive to my follow-up care. I would highly recommend her! The only negative was her old office (staff was rude & unhelpful), but thank goodness she moved! She has a new office that has the most wonderful office manager Amy. Amy runs her office and does it extremely effectivly! Always a pleasure to have an appointment.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag