Rate Dr. Amir A. Jamali

Dr. Amir A. Jamali's Ratings

Dr. Jamali without a doubt has absolutely the best bedside manner of any orthopedic surgeon that I have come acrossed. I am an RN and have met many in my career. He is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and skilled. I wished I had found him before I tore my gluteal muscle. For 5 years nobody could accurately diagnose this condition and I wished I had found Dr. Jamali before the complete happened. He is very self assured and follows through with everything that he says he will do. If you need an ortopedic surgeon "he is the doctor for you"! I can't rate him high enough.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Amir Jamali is an excellent diagnostician and superior surgeon. I found him to take his time with me, never rushing, always fully explaining, answering all questions and essentially going that extra mile. It would be difficult to find an orthopedic surgeon with such a caring bedside manner. Dr. Jamali excels at patient care in every way. I may need further hip surgery and if I do, without a doubt I will use Dr. Amir Jamali.

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jamali is without a doubt one of the finest doctors I have ever encountered. He is a simply brilliant diagnostician and applies his considerable research background to deciphering complex hip and knee puzzles that other orthopedic doctors have not been able to figure out. I know because I went to about a dozen different highly rated surgeons around the country before finding him and receiving a diagnosis/surgery option that makes sense. Dr. Jamali spends serious quality time with his patients when they need it and also devotes considerable time to reflecting carefully on their cases -- he is invested in the healing and well being of every one of us.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2010 | flag