Rate Dr. Gary G. Cook

Dr. Gary G. Cook's Ratings

Dr.Cook is truly the best in the industry. Dr. Cook and his team are amazing and I cannot thank them enough for everything they have done for me to help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2333682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Charged me $145 only for an evaluation. I thought it was expensive. He's very nice.. but left everything up in the air I have no clue of what the next step is. I think when I had the evaluation & the amount of money he charged me he should've told me right there and then what I needed to be done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2333681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Cook is one of the best people I have ever had the pleasure to have taken care of me medically period. He is caring, helpful, concerned, and truly talented in his field. I consider myself blessed to have met him and am able to consider him my dental caregiver. I have had implants done by him, and my wife has had some dental surgery done by him as well. Fantastic man, fantastic Dr. I highly recommend him. Don't even think twice. Your will be in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][331700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2012

Dr Cook is amazing! He took excellent care of me with the highest technology -zero- pain involved in a bone grafting procedure. He and his staff are super knoweldegable and extremely caring. I will recommend Dr Cook to everyone needing his services. He does not disappoint. Elisa Edwards, Orlando

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][331699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr Cook is the one of the best doctors I've had, let alone periodontists. Had a gum graft surgery done and he goes through the whole process, tells you everything you need to know and gives you the best care possible. I wouldn't go to anybody else. Period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][331698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2010

Dr.Cook is the absolute best Periodontist. I was referred to him by both my general dentist and my friends who also used him and had for years and were pleased. I've been to him now for crown lengthing and implant, and i'm very satisfied with everything he did, especially the implant. Dr.Cook takes great care to ensure you feel no pain and are comfortable. He might be an old army doc but he's got the latest high tech equipment and knowledge that makes him top of him game. I refer all my friends there. I wouldn't use anyone else. His office staff is a delight as well. You can't ask for a better combination.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][331697].votes_count ]]