Dr. KELLY R. WHITE

Rate Dr. KELLY R. WHITE

Dr. KELLY R. WHITE's Ratings

The first appointment that I had with Dr. White started off like most general physicals; then, when we were complete with that he sat down and wanted to have me give him a complete overview of my life in terms of my opinions of my health, aches and pains, and any other genreal concerns. I walked out of the office stunned that a doctor would spend that much time trying to get to know me, as a person. Even though I have moved out of state, I will still use Dr. White as my doctor. He even ansears his e-mails about any concerns I might have. Finally, I raved so much about Dr. White that now my wife is seeing him and has had the same experiance. Great guy!!!!!

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. White is smart and personable. He listens well and knows a lot. I don't think anything I say could surprise him.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag