Dr. KELLY R. WHITE

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. KELLY R. WHITE has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2122996
08/05/12 5 5 5 5 The first appointment that I had with Dr. White started off like most general physicals; then, when we were complete with that he sat down and wanted to have me give him a complete overview of my life in terms of my opinions of my health, aches and pains, and any other genreal concerns. I walked out of the office stunned that a doctor would spend that much time trying to get to know me, as a person. Even though I have moved out of state, I will still use Dr. White as my doctor. He even ansears his e-mails about any concerns I might have. Finally, I raved so much about Dr. White that now my wife is seeing him and has had the same experiance. Great guy!!!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "KELLY" to "KELLY R."
RID: 1227152
11/08/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. White is smart and personable. He listens well and knows a lot. I don't think anything I say could surprise him.
Insurance: Aetna