Rate Dr. RONALD L. KORN

Dr. RONALD L. KORN's Ratings

Do Not Recommend. Go somewhere else. I was denied a meeting with the doctor.

Submitted May 18, 2013 | flag

I never met Dr. Korn myself, but one of my neighbors said he was well respected. I wanted to write this because his staff doesn't seem to care about their work. When I showed up for my test I tried to explain that I wasn't able to follow the prep they gave me. They said not to worry about it, they'll do the test anyway. Later, during the pictures, I just could't lay still. The tech doing the pictures said the radiologist will read anything. I'm not sure what this means, but it sounds like they would rather get paid than get quality results. I'm gonna let my doctor know what happened and next time I will try and find another place.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr Korn is a wonderful man. He took the time to meet me and seemed really concerned which put my mind at ease. My advice regarding his staff would be to avoid them if you can. The couple of times I had to talk to them they were very angry. I wanted to know what was going to happen next and they told me to just stop worrying about it.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2010 | flag

Dr Korn is really great! He really knows his stuff. His staff is terrible though, just not a nice bunch.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag