Rate Dr. Ashkan Jalili

Dr. Ashkan Jalili's Ratings

Same day appointment was made when I told them my situation. Benefits were checked and I was told of my responsibility. The doctors were all smiling and energetic as was the front desk person who seemed to have fun with the people seating in the waiting room to be seen. Fun and healing atmosphere. Saw the doctor first and immediately made me feel that I was in good hands. when he thought chiropractic would not be the quick answer, he suggested for me to see the MD in their office. Left the room for 3 minutes and came back smiling saying that I will be able to see the MD before he leaves. I was already feeling better by knowing that I am being taken care of by team player, who looks after patient's well-being. Amazing, great bedside manners, informative, smiling all the time to comfort you. Recommended 100% for chiropractic and Physical Medicine.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

By far the best chiropractor that I have ever been in encountered with, everyone in his office is caring, its the one place I go and that I feel real doctors do exist, highly recommend this place and Dr.Jalili as your chiro, Leona as your doctor, etc.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2012 | flag