You may also like

Rate Dr. John W. Cook

Dr. John W. Cook's Ratings

I had an appointment with Dr. Cook. It was a good experience. I did not have to wait long at all. The was very kind and understanding. Every question that I asked was answered thoroughly and in a way that I could understand. With the time that he took with me you would have thought that I was his only patient at that time. He gave me an injection of cortisone for a neuroma. By nighttime I forgot that I had had an injection in my foot. I am also being seen for another condition in the same foot. I hope that he can work wonders with it. His staff is as considerate as he is. I wouldn't have a problem recommending a friend or family member to see him. The visit was definitely a good visit .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Had foot surgery for bunion and hammer toe. Dr. Cook is the best. His staff is wonderful. I recommend him highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Cook took plenty of time to explain my medical condition and treatments. Very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr. Cook.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

The best!Has helped me over the years. I have had many types of foot problems.Dr. Cook is extremely competent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

We found our experience to be very different than the first. His office staff was very polite and helpful. He was very professional in the office and performed a bunionectomy on my daughter. The collaboration with the surgery center and Dr. Cook was very pleasant and they seemed to get along quite well. It's been almost 2 years and she has had no problems and you can barely see her scar. I would recommnend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2010

He was okay with me but i saw how he treated his staff and hospital staff. He thought I was completely under anesthesia and was screaming at the OR staff. He was extremely rude, foul mouth, intimidating, arrogant and obnoxious. He attcked the staff when they were doing their best and were asking how if he could explain what was his displeasure.There are better providers out there, than to waste your money. No one deserves to be treated the way this man acted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332470].votes_count ]]