Rate Dr. Franziska Ringpfeil

Dr. Franziska Ringpfeil's Ratings

I saw Nurse Heckman. She was punctual, friendly and very knowledgable. She listened to all my concerns and gave me great recommendations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Decided to try Dr. Ringpfeil after hearing so many good things from my friends. I left the first visit with a big WOW. No waiting time during the appointment, I was not rushed, and the office is beautiful. Will definitely come back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2012

Dr. Ringpfeil was extremely knowledgeable. She helped me understand a complicated issue regarding my skin. She listened closely, spent time collecting information and answering questions, and came up with a treatment plan. She went beyond the surface to deal with the root of the problem, which will help me immensely moving forward.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

The office staff is very friendly and attentive. Jenni, the physician's assistant, is extremely pleasant and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332494].votes_count ]]