Dr. Theresa Elaine McLaughlin

Rate Dr. Theresa Elaine McLaughlin

Dr. Theresa Elaine McLaughlin's Ratings

I did not know Dr. McLaughlin, but after reading the article about her tragic accident I wanted to see who she was. I came across this site and after reading the comments some of her patients have written, I know she will be truly missed. I am fighting a losing battle with cancer with only a short time left and I know how important it is to have a compassionate Dr. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family, her friends and all of her patients.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

What an amazing Doc and truly a kind compassionate woman. She will be missed by all that were fortunate to have her in their lives. She will never be replaced. Her down to earth approach and personality was always calming. She just always knew exactly what to say and took pride in her relationships with her patients. Each and every patient knew he/she mattered. She will be missed by so many, she is truly one of a kind! K

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Elaine was like a sister to myself and my husband.Our son loved her as we did she was our Dr for 30 years.She will be missed by many who loved her. My prayers go out to her family Vic&Sue&Chad

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

I have going to Dr. Mclaughlin since she first took over the practice from another physician 30 yrs ago. I felt like we were friends. She can not be replaced. I will never have anyone who knows me so well. She knows about all the back (3) and neck (2)surgeries, all very "major" and the pain I still have. I could call her when I was sick and she would call in my antiobitics for me. She was very helpful to me in dealing with all the problems I have had over the last 30 yrs. She also took care of my Daughter as a young adult when she did not want to see "the baby doctor" anymore. I will miss her in so many ways I can not even express them all. My deepest sympathy goes out to all her family and friends.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. McLaughlin was the best there EVER was. I saw her for over 20 years. She was always caring and compassionate. She not only cared for me physically, but was always there for me emotionally through many difficult times. Unfortunately, the best doctor I have ever seen was killed January 1st, 2012 doinig what she loved, skydiving. I know I will NEVER be able to replace her, but I hope to find a new doctor just 1/10th as wonderful as she was! R.I.P. Doc Elaine, I lover you!! Linda P.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr.McLaughlin is very educated,helpfull,caring,extremely devoted to her patients health & well being,she's been my doctor for 29 years+,afte office hours she does follow ups at the hospital,etc..I would NEVER consider another family doctor..she takes each patient & problem personally..I give her the BEST rating available..Alan Rogers..patient for life..

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

Great doctor but always late at least thirty minutes. Will take time to talk with you though so its a trade off.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

I love, love, love Dr Mclaughlin. She has been my doctor for over 25 years now. I can come to her with any health issue and she has the answer or will direct me to the person that can help! She is wonder perfessional women and I am glad to have her in my life. I just dont know what I'm going to do if she ever decides to retire,she is my doctor for LIFE. Dr Mclauglin ROCKS!!!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. McLaughlin has cared for my family for over 25 years. She is super intelligent, listens to her patients, and I recommend her without hesitation.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient for 17 yrs. I love Dr McLaughlin and her staff. The office personal are always so friendly. I love the notes and comment Dr McLaughlin mails to me after lab work is completed.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2010 | flag