Rate Dr. Ali Hendi

Dr. Ali Hendi's Ratings

By far the best bedside manner, friendly demeanor, punctual and most importantly, a good and detailed diagnostic findings. I know people that have had basal cell carcinomas and were treated by Dr. Hendi. I remained impressed by his cosmetic ability to remove the lesion and the lack of scarring. I suspected a basal cell on my nose. I wanted him to be the one to remove it. He told me it was not a carcinoma and I will follow up with him in 4 months. I was impressed with his warm and friendly demeanor and the time spent examining my whole body for cancers. I will highly refer this doctor to all my clients and friends. The office was updated and spotless. The staff is A+. Totally impressed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2334592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

You get 5-star ratings when you deliver exceptional medical care of the highest possible quality. Plain and simple, every person in that office is committed to the patient. I have had two successful MOHS surgeries performed by Dr. Hendi -- no complications, no questions left unanswered, and no reason not to return if the need ever arises again. This practice has earned its superior ratings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Hendi and his staff are top notch. They are professional and very caring. They explain everything in advance of what they are going to do. I had MOHS surgery done and he was fabulous. Fortunately for me it was Melanoma in situ which is stage 0 and he was able to get it all in one visit. Dr. Hendi even followed up the next day to see how I was feeling. What an extraordinary office. I had a referral for him and another surgeon and he had the better reviews/skills by far. Before I even met him, I felt very confident that he would do a great job; his credentials speak for themself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Excellent staff, Doctor Hendy is excellent, He removed my melanoma skin cancer in second stage@ he did follow up and their staff! I got surgery almost two years and i WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Absolutely incredible, very helpful. I've never felt so welcome than with Dr. Hendi. He really knows his profession!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Hendi is an exceptional doctor with a wonderful staff. He has performed Moh's Surgery twice on my leg in two different areas, and I have nothing but rave reviews for every procedure and office visit I've had. Dr. Hendi even makes personal phone calls to follow up and make sure you are doing alright after surgery - that's unheard of today! And 5 months after my most recent procedure, his staff just called to check up on how I am healing. I have been extremely impressed with Dr. Hendi's bedside manner and professionalism. I highly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Hendi by Dr. Shelly Hall, dermatologist, for a squamous cell skin cancer on my right shin. This office exudes professionalism, punctuality and precision. Dr Hendi is sensitive with a pleasant manner and detailed in his diagnosis and treatment. I would highly recommend this physician and his very efficient staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

If you have any suspicious skin issues (moles etc) or have a family history of skin cancer, SEE THIS DOCTOR! He performed MOHS surgery to remove a basal cell on my forehead with minimal scarring (no one can see it unless I point it out). Communications skills-excellent! Office staff-THE BEST! Concern for you as a patient- AMAZING. I cannot possibly say enough good things about Dr. Hendi. I trust him implicitly--I even sent my 18 year old daughter to see him for mole removal and biopsy. He treats you (the patient) like you're part of his family -- with that level of care and concern. He's a lovely man and exceptional doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Hendi has amazing bedside manner and the staff make you feel very comfortable. The office is homey- there was even tea and cookies! The visit and the results were even better than I expected and I have nothing but good things to say. I've told all my friends and family to come here because I know they will be treated in the best way possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332730].votes_count ]]