Rate Dr. Wilson D. Sithole

Dr. Wilson D. Sithole's Ratings

I am convinced that patients with medicare get worse care unless all his work is poor. A filling that was supposed to be white is gray and looks terrible. Even going for a cleaning is bad, I used to leave after a cleaning and it felt great. I don't even notice a difference any more and I even made a comment asking if i needed a deep cleaning so they felt clean. I was told that they rarely do those anymore. I'm sure they do if you have good insurance.There aren't many options in the area that take my insurance.I don't have a clue about what I can do and I feel like I'm forced to get terrible dental care. Seeing a dentist is traumatizing enough and then to suffer with poor care. This is just plain wrong! How does someone with a supplemental medicare insurance get better care? Really, I'd like to know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

His work is not the best. He is kind, patient and helpful, but his work is shoddy. Three of the four teeth he filled with white stuff cracked in half, one resulted in it getting pulled, the other 3 had to have root canals. One of the crowns is a different color. A crown he did put in, he cracked the crown next to it. I would never recommend anyone going there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

He knows what he is doing good job Doctor your staff was very friendly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332807].votes_count ]]