Dr. Kevin Mcgrail

Rate Dr. Kevin Mcgrail

Dr. Kevin Mcgrail's Ratings

Dr. McGrail successfully clipped my brain aneurysm. I have no new neurological deficits and his team is providing excellent post-surgery care. He is a trained, professional with a team of experts, who provide care for your 100% recovery. If you need an excellent, compassionate neurosurgeon, look no further. Dr. McGrail is the right choice to treat any aneurysm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Mcgrail is a professional, caring Neurosurgeon. He took time to explain my situation and even draw the location of my brain aneurysm. After ordering several tests, he explained my results. Dr. Mcgrail then discussed my options for treatment. He included my partner in the decision making and answered all of our questions. He practices at Georgetown University Hospital, so you will sometimes be seen by students under his direct supervision. The students will perform simple neurological exams, but not be involved in testing and treatment decisions. During my 3 appointments, Dr. Mcgrail spent at least 30 minutes with me each time. If you need a neurosurgeon, he is hands down the best one I have seen to date.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332892].votes_count ]]