Dr. JOSEPH J. FLAGGE

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. JOSEPH J. FLAGGE has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Emergency / Critical-related: car accidents, broken bones, unexpected injury, sudden illness, life support, end of life, critical illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

03/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6
RID: 3603761
12/11/13 5 5 5 5 Really good doctor. He was very nice and even talked to me. He told me what was wrong and now I plan on losing about 100 pounds. Thank you.
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "JOSEPH" to "JOSEPH J."
RID: 2652509
19/05/13 5 5 5 5 Great doctor. Very kind, fast, and smart. I wish there were more doctor like him in Miami.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2506640
19/12/12 5 5 5 5 No one better. I wish he was my primary care doctor.
RID: 2487469
01/12/12 5 5 5 5 Great doctor. Not only did he fix my problem but he saved me a lot of time and money.
Respond

07/09/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1289692
09/11/10 4 5 5 5 The best physician I have ever know. He actually sat at the bedside with my mother and talked to her and me. He was right on with her medical condition and my mom is doing great now. I only wish more doctors could be more like Dr. Flagge.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield