Rate Dr. Michael D. Delange

Dr. Michael D. Delange's Ratings

The receptionist laughed at my husband when he called with a severe headache, told him to put a cold compress. There was no one available ALL DAY so the receptionist read the x-ray results. It wasn't until my husband berated the staff that the doctor finally called him back. And then he took no responsibility for his inaction or his staff's incompetence.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Staff not so much. Last couple of times I've called I feel as though I ' m imposing on them. I've considered not going back. Will think about it.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr Delange is great. He has always listened intently to my explanations of injuries and allergies. He works with me to re-evaluate and try a new approach if something doesn't work. 5 stars. The staff is a mixed bag - as I recall one nice lady and one that gave me the impression that I was really annoying her by being there much less speaking to her. I find DMV friendlier : )

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

First time visit, Dr. was on time and very pleasant, attentive to my quetions, his answers were clear and concise. Staff freindly.

Submitted April 16, 2009 | flag

I am another unsatisfied person with this office - I switched doctors a year ago because of the poor service. Once, I went in just to learn about the results of some blood work and I ended up waiting 2 hours (they forgot about me, even though I signed the wait list and had an appointment). On top of this - which is an example of poor office staff - I also criticize the doctor. Yes, he is personable and kind. However, he missed several diagnoses with me - and he usually just sent me to outside doctors to get a second opinion.

Submitted March 7, 2009 | flag

His office staff are horrible. He is always at least 15 minutes late to call in patients, regardless of how early you come in. I can understand someone being behind due to excessive paper work, but he never apologizes for running late and his office staff say nothing to you to apologize for him being late. I was in the waiting room, complaining to another person about how we had been waiting there for an hour and the other person explained to me that he is always late for them too, the office staff overheard us and said nothing. Where is the respect? If there was universal healthcare, I do not believe that anyone would want to see him because it is just obnoxious to have to wait for so long to be cared for. My fiance thought he had a broken hand and they said that they could not schedule him an appointment for 3 weeks! All in all, I do not believe that there is respect in this office for the patients. Horrible HORRIBLE service. Very disappointed.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

He is a great doctor, very friendly bedside manner. Unfortunately, his staff were terrible. Unorganized, misplaced files repeatedly, often would leave me on hold and forget about me--I had to wait 40mins once. We ended up leaving the practice because of his staff, although we liked him.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2007 | flag

He is an absolutely awesome family doctor. The staff is great and he can always see you if needed. He has great communication skills and I've never felt rushed. You can call anytime and ask to talk to him- they will put you on hold and he will pick up and talk to you between appointments. The longest I've ever waited to speak to him was 20 minutes. I'd say the average is 5-10 minutes. He is great with kids.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2006 | flag