Rate Dr. Geoffrey M. Burns

Dr. Geoffrey M. Burns's Ratings

I have been Dr. Burns' patient for a long time. He's the best doctor I have ever seen and am sad that he left the practice. However, I am happy to hear that he's opening his new practice and I will follow him there. He's thorough, listens to everything you have to say and is not in a hurry to treat a problem with medication but looks for a source problem. He is kind and all in all, everything a doctor should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][333643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Dr. Burns was a blessing to our family. We had nothing short of exceptional care from him. I heard he was opening a new practice but if he didn't inform us of his leaving does that mean we are not welcome patients at his new office? I wonder why?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][333642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Dr. Burns is the most compassionate and knowledgeable physician I have ever been too. He is a superb diagnostician and was able to zero in on an issue my son had that others, even specialists, missed! He is my primary care doctor as well as many others in town. We all love Dr. Burns. He is starting a new independent practice in Wellesley- I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Burns. Renaissance Family Medicine of Wellesley, Suite 200, Wellesley MA phone 781-235-4088 www.renaissancefamilymedicinegroup.com.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][333641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2014

Dr. Burns has left the practice without any notice as to why.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][333644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

Dr. Burns is a great doctor who takes time to listen and answer all questions there should be more doctors like him then maybe people would go to the doctors more often

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][333640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Dr. Burns is a very knowledgable provider who takes the time to listen to his patient and make sure the patient understands him and his procedures. Does not "talk down" to the patient or make the patient feel like they are wasting his time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][333639].votes_count ]]