Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Coster

Dr. Jeffrey S. Coster's Ratings

I had a problem with my foot and contacted my insurance company for providers in network. I called 4 doctors and none of them could see me anytime soon. Dr Coster's office had an opening that week, so I went to see him. I should have waited to see one of the other doctors. "Dr." Coster appeared highly incompetent and behaved unprofessionally. I would not trust my foot care to him and have made an appointment with another doctor in network. When I shared the experience I had with the new doctor's receptionist when making the appointment with their office, she could not believe it. I guess it's best to get referrals from someone you know.

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Coster is the best! He is gentle with the injections and is VERY good at explaining what is going on with your foot! I have been to him numerous times over the past 3 years and he has always been dead on!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

he is the best doctor that i ever took my mom to. he has a good sense of humor and knows what he is doing. he is so gentle in putting injections. he is just the best doctor and a great person... love him .. god bless

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

I went to Dr. Coster with a severe foot problem. I couldn't walk due to the constant pain I was in. He diagnosed my problem quickly and within a few weeks I was back to normal. He's great.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2011 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Coster by a family member because after experiencing pre-eclampsia during my pregnancy I had repeat in-grown toenails. Dr. Coster is very friendly, knowledgable and has a way of making you feel at ease. He is very gentle with injections and tries to make you as comfortable as possible. Each time my family member goes in for regular visits he not only asks about how I am doing, but my son as well. I always feel a little happier leaving an appointment with him than when I went in! How many doctor's appointments can you say that about?

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag