Dr. John E. Etlinger

Grad. Year: 1975

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. John E. Etlinger has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "John" to "John E."
RID: 2611362
08/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Etlinger has performed two surgeries on me since 2010. One was a total thyroidectomy due to cancer, and the other removal of two lumps in my left breast. Being so young (23 and 24), I was terrified, but Dr. Etlinger has never left me feeling confused or uncertain. His bedside manner is impeccable, he is a brillant doctor. Upon my telling him this, he gave the glory to God, saying it was only through Him he was able to do what he does...wow. I recommend Dr. Etlinger to ANYONE seeking a surgeon. Also, each and everytime I call his office for a question he has come directly to the line, I've never had to speak to anyone else regarding my recoveries. I am SO thankful this man went into medicine!
RID: 1414619
13/04/11 5 5 4 5 Beautiful Incision - Believe it will be a minimal scar. Very professional and to the point. Be ready with all questions - because Dr. Etlinger is very to the point and moves fast. He did take time to call me and answer follow up questions which can be rare and was valuable service to me. Will reccommend to others.
Insurance: Assurant
RID: 1173768
20/05/10 5 5 5 5 I have known this doctor for over 25 years he ahd workied with our brother due to cancer. 2009 I had to undergo emergency surgery. He was there for me thank god.
RID: 1166856
11/05/10 5 5 5 5 he is the best dr. in the world on time knows what h is talking about and what a surgeon
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1149310
14/04/10 5 5 5 5 This surgeon rushed me to hospital to do emergency operation on me for ectopic pregnancy that had burst with internal bleeding after I passed out cold in his waiting room. I know he saved my life back in 1992 with this surgery, and I am forever grateful! I have not had any contact with him since 1992, however.