Rate Dr. Thomas S. Walter

Dr. Thomas S. Walter's Ratings

I am an RN that delivers this MD's patients. He lies to patients and will find any excuse possible to do a cesarean. If you want a Cesarean, go to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

I had a vaginal hysterectomy a month ago, he took such good care of me from giving me the extra time to educate me, making feel safe to the point that i could trust my life in he's hands, i would recommend every single woman to dr. Thomas, by the way I'm doing wonderful, had a fast recovery due to following doctor's instructions, lot's of veggies, fruits plenty of water, rest and walk :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][333765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Dr Walter performed my vaginal hysterectomy back in 2008. He thoroughly educated me on the procedure, possible side effects, benefits and risks, etc...and I'm an RN! I loved that he took so much time with me and never "assumed" that I knew what was going to happen. He even spent time with me before giving me any anesthetic to make sure I didn't have any further questions. I would trust this physician with my life anytime and anywhere. A.T.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][333764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

Best GYN I've ever been to. He moved too far from me, and I've been through 4 GYNs since then trying to find one like him. I finally just stopped going to GYNs. I miss him terribly. He listens, and goes the extra mile to help you find answers. He diagnosed a very rare problem for me and sent me to an expert who confirmed it, after other GYNs not only missed it, but accused me of making it up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][333763].votes_count ]]