Rate Dr. Kathy M. Clewell

Dr. Kathy M. Clewell's Ratings

I have never had a doctor spend so much time getting to know my medical history. I really appreciated her concern and follow through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

Doctor is very compassionate and sensitive to your needs. Methodical in treatment and prescriptions/doses. Staff is very accomodating. Nurse practitioner is available by phone on weekends - We've used her and she proved very helpful. I'm male and feel quite good with this doctor - more so than other male doctors - I've been with her for 3 years and wouldn't consider changing doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Very thorough and not afraid to refer out to other physicians/specialists. Extremely knowledgeable and willing to answer any/all questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2009

Kathy has been our doctor for years and is great with the whole family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2006

She accepted my insurance card at time of visit and then sent me a bill for the full amount, stating that her office made a mistake. That was bad, but it was worse when I had the visit with her -- she says she's 'general practice' except for the fact that she has stirups and pictures of woman's reproductive organs in all the rooms -- and I'm male. The stirups were kind of weird for my physical. But I did pay $175 for the visit, so I feel better that I got to experience her whole office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031306].votes_count ]]