Rate Dr. Grzegorz Skiba

Dr. Grzegorz Skiba's Ratings

Brilliant & skilled pain doctor. Very compassionate, helped ease SO MUCH frustration and chronic pain with and quick diagnosis and treatment plan. Not a doc to give up on you, will keep trying new things to help ease your pain and get your life back! You save lives, emotionally and physically -- my family is so grateful to you, thank you Dr Skiba!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][121678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

after seeing numerous doctors for my spine conditions, he was the only one to finally treat the pain and give me some relief. he is the most pleasant and courteous doctor. his staff makes you feel like you are part of their family. i have personally recommended him to people and they too have finally had some relief from their pain. he is an awesome doctor and i am glad to have found him and his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][121677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I first met Dr. Skiba when he began working in Grand Island, Nebraska. I've had 3 neck fusions and had been passed from doctor to doctor being told, sorry, you nothing we can do to help you except give you medicine. When I told Dr. Skiba my history, the amount of pain I was having, and where it was, he said, "Heidi, I think I can help you!". He really has, and is still my pain doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][121676].votes_count ]]