Rate Dr. Bryan C. Nelson

Dr. Bryan C. Nelson's Ratings

Love him have known him for 20 years always recommend friends to see him.

Submitted April 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Nelson is wonderful! My daughter had a rough first year with being collicky, having severe reflux and feeding problems and I always felt that Dr. Nelson was proactive with her treatment. He did not waste any time referring us to specialists and I really felt like he made a point to keep up with the reports and updates he received from the hospital. During that first year, my husband and I were at our wit's end with the reflux and Dr. Nelson and his wife, Karen, were so supportive and encouraging.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2007 | flag

Extremely personable, excellent communication skills, remembers tidbits about the parents and always makes you feel comfortable. Works great with young children and is very knowledgeable. Does not push his own beliefs, will go into great detail about the kind of care he is giving your child, does not push you out the door and will spend time with you. I feel comfortable with his peers in this practice, I have never had a bad visit or felt confused after a visit, even during walk-in times when you don't always get your regular doctor. This is how every pediatrician's office should be.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2007 | flag

We have 4 children. Dr. Nelson is warm, caring and never makes us feel rushed. He never hesitates to refer us to someone if he feels out of his league.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2007 | flag

He is an awesome doctor. Very helpful and great with children.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2006 | flag