Rate Dr. Andrew B. Silverman

Dr. Andrew B. Silverman's Ratings

Dr. Silverman is by far the best podiatrist ever! I have seen him since 1992 and so has my family members. He has operated on both feet & I had GREAT results! I also go for regular checkups to maintain the health of my feet.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

He done surgery on me twice and my son he is amazing with GREAT bedside manner. His office is verrry organized. Highly recommend him!!!!

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

Great Staff, and Dr. Silverman was a great help, explained what my problem was and how we could treat it, very caring and when he does a corazone shot he is very gentle and explains the pinch and the 1 second burn and then instantly my foot was feeling better, very accomindating and staff is very friendly and helpful.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

I was very impressed with how this office runs. My appt was for 1:00 and when I arrived I was escorted to a comfortable chair and was assisted with removing my shoes and socks. The doctor entered promptly and introduced himself and made me feel very welcome. He proceeded with the examination and explained what the problem was. He was confident that we could resolve it. He then took his time to explain everything to me and gave me the options . Wow. I was impressed. Now if I could only find a primary care MD as professional and courtious as Dr Silverman and a staff that goes beyond.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

Was an adequate doctor, short wait time and had plenty of openings. I went to see him about a sports injury and he was fairly helpful but also trying to peddle his wares to me throughout the appointment. He was good enough but there are certainly better doctors out there that are more trust worthy and provide more comfortable environments.

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag