Rate Dr. Raleigh J. Unterseher

Dr. Raleigh J. Unterseher's Ratings

So glad we found Dr. Unterseher! Being new to the area was a little overwhelming in itself but needing a doctor willing to try a VBAC made things difficult. He was very positive and explained everything in detail. He understood how much I didn't want another c section and made sure to do his very best to make that happen! His staff is also very friendly and helpful any time I called them. He truly is a great doctor! High reccomendations for him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

He delivered both of my children and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He was very helpful with any questions I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Loved Dr. Unterseher! He delivered my son and it was one of the most positive experiences I have had with an OBGYN. Him as well as his staff made me feel incredibly comfortable, and answered my every question. I felt comfortable around him and his staff. A truly great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Went home 2 days after hysterectomy, had practically no pain and was functioning within a week. Dr Unterseher is a top notch surgeon. Bedside manners and explaining issues to patients is superb. It is worth traveling to Chico just to be treated by him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031472].votes_count ]]