Rate Dr. Sona D. Puri

Dr. Sona D. Puri's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Puri by a person who really respects and appreciates the care Dr. Puri provides. When I had the opportunity to make an appointment with and meet Dr. Puri; I understand why she is spoken of in such high regards. She is everything you could want in a doctor and I will share as much as I can because I want people to know how Great Dr. Puri truly is...When she first walked into the room, she introduced herself to me and gave me background of herself. Dr. Puri was very relaxed and did not rush through the appointment; she made me feel that she was interested in getting to know me as a patient and person; she discussed everything in detail and also went over
Family history. She ordered test that were needed and followed through with me on EVERYTHING she stated she would look into. Dr. Puri provided confidence and comfort in knowing that I can and will become a healthier person under her care. I introduced her to a family member who became a patient of Dr. Puri's as well and she LOVES Dr. Puri; Dr. Puri efficiently diagnosed a problem she suffered from for years that no other doctor in the past ten years could pin point. I can't say enough except; if you want an Attentive, Respectful, Intelligent, Patient. Kind person to help you with your health care/education choose Dr. Puri. P.S. My insurance is being changed at work and we are being switched to something else without choice--I am so sad right now because I will no longer be able to come to Dr. Puri office. When I a blessed with the ability to change insurances back to what we are being taken from. I will continue my health care with her. She is the only doctor I have trusted in over 20 years. I'm gonna miss you Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Puri is a respectable, caring and knowledgeable lady. She always puts the patient first and follows up with phone calls about lab results and testing. She is the first Physician, that I feel talks to me and not at me. I am very happy with her treatment for me and I would recommend her to anyone, in search of a PCP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

She is the best! It is so rare to find a doctor that truly cares about the patients. She encourages patients to ask. Very knowledgeable. Our family just love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Puri is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. She is always calm, pleasant, and takes time to listen. She cares and follows up with any concerns. One thing that stood out to me is that she makes you feel like she doesn't have any other patients - when I know she's a very busy doctor. I wish we had more doctors like Dr. Puri.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2012

She is the first Doctor in the last 20 years that took the time to listen to me about what is wrong. She and her staff are friendly as well as polite. Though I am over weight she was the first Doctor I have been to since the weight gain that did not appear to be out right judgmental and is will to seek the root cause. I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Puri and my first visit to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334204].votes_count ]]