Dr. Sona D. Puri

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Sona D. Puri has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

12/01/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Sona" to "Sona D."
RID: 2838707
05/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Puri is a respectable, caring and knowledgeable lady. She always puts the patient first and follows up with phone calls about lab results and testing. She is the first Physician, that I feel talks to me and not at me. I am very happy with her treatment for me and I would recommend her to anyone, in search of a PCP.
Insurance: UPMC
RID: 2595654
21/03/13 5 5 5 5 She is the best! It is so rare to find a doctor that truly cares about the patients. She encourages patients to ask. Very knowledgeable. Our family just love her.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2494258
08/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Puri is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. She is always calm, pleasant, and takes time to listen. She cares and follows up with any concerns. One thing that stood out to me is that she makes you feel like she doesn't have any other patients - when I know she's a very busy doctor. I wish we had more doctors like Dr. Puri.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2430544
21/09/12 5 5 5 5 She is the first Doctor in the last 20 years that took the time to listen to me about what is wrong. She and her staff are friendly as well as polite. Though I am over weight she was the first Doctor I have been to since the weight gain that did not appear to be out right judgmental and is will to seek the root cause. I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Puri and my first visit to her.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Respond

18/03/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "SYRACUSE" to "Pittsburgh", State changed from "NY" to "PA"