Rate Dr. Sona D. Puri

Dr. Sona D. Puri's Ratings

Dr. Puri is a respectable, caring and knowledgeable lady. She always puts the patient first and follows up with phone calls about lab results and testing. She is the first Physician, that I feel talks to me and not at me. I am very happy with her treatment for me and I would recommend her to anyone, in search of a PCP.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

She is the best! It is so rare to find a doctor that truly cares about the patients. She encourages patients to ask. Very knowledgeable. Our family just love her.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Puri is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. She is always calm, pleasant, and takes time to listen. She cares and follows up with any concerns. One thing that stood out to me is that she makes you feel like she doesn't have any other patients - when I know she's a very busy doctor. I wish we had more doctors like Dr. Puri.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2012 | flag

She is the first Doctor in the last 20 years that took the time to listen to me about what is wrong. She and her staff are friendly as well as polite. Though I am over weight she was the first Doctor I have been to since the weight gain that did not appear to be out right judgmental and is will to seek the root cause. I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Puri and my first visit to her.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2012 | flag