Rate Dr. Steven R. Cohen

Dr. Steven R. Cohen's Ratings

When new opiate law took place in FL August 2014, Dr. Cohen. & his staff went MIA while CVS & other pharmacies cut prescription refills in 1/2. PT. Since 2007 I felt complete patient abandonment from Dr. Cohen & his staff was not only confused, but acted inappropriately. Thank God my primary physician referred me to pain clinician & saved my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Cohen has very limited knowledge on Spinal Fluid Leaks. Since he didn't have any answers, he immediately jumped to the conclusion of "It's all in your head". So sorry for others how have come before me with obvious pain and suffering and clear and distinctive reasons for the pain and have been told it was all in their heads.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Cohen is a godsend. A gentle, caring and deeply interested physician. This is a man who truly wants to help and will spend the time necessary to do it. He is a good with kids as with adults (both I and my child have needed him). He is a long drive for me but I would never consider going anywhere else. By the way, he has an impressive education and the very set of credential and a first class mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334295].votes_count ]]