Rate Dr. Mark S. Garrison

Dr. Mark S. Garrison's Ratings

Dr. Garrison is the most amazing Dr I have ever had but his front office staff is something to be desired. They are just fine at making an appointment for you but if you need anything above and beyond that, like referrals or knowing how to bill your insurance, or if you need a pre-auth (things they really should know how to accomplish easily) they will drop the ball over and over again. Many times it took us houding daily to get a referral accomplished and it still took them over 2 months. We went through fertility issues and their constant lack of drive and follow through for our care very nearly caused us to entirely miss our IVF cycle. Even Enloe was calling them to try to get them to do their jobs properly when we had to have referrals for tests. It was an absolute nightmare for a very longtime and the office staff didn't seem to care how it affected their patient's lives. Very sad that such an amazing Dr has such a terrible desk staff. They really should be changed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I wasn't sure about seeing a male b/gyn, but was really glad I ended up seeing him. He works in Willows and also at his brother's office in Chico. He's really respectful and gentle. He also has REAL gowns and sheets (instead of those horrible paper ones) which is really nice. I'm definitely going back to see him. Also, see my own cervix was pretty cool! I recommend him to anybody that wants a caring and compassionate dr. You will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334300].votes_count ]]