Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Zlotnick

Dr. Jeffrey S. Zlotnick's Ratings

For a generation or more he's been extraordinary. When our son suffered a detached retina from a hit on the side of the head from a soccer ball, Dr. Zlotnick opened his office on a Sunday morning, and within an hour, got a retina surgeon to perform laser surgery, saving our son's vision for a lifetime. When suddenly I saw the tennis net and court lines go squiggly, Dr. Zlotnick again called his retina specialist who opened his doors on a Saturday afternoon to halt the tear of my retina. He then guided me through further retina surgery, ensuring I was referred to NJ's top retina specialist. Today, I need cataract surgery. Once again he referred me to a Princeton group affiliated with the Wills Eye Institute, in Philadelphia, assuring I should receive excellent care. When you don't know the right eye specialist, Dr. Zlotnick does, and he gets you there, regardless of the day of the week.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2630263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Great Doctor! Took lots of time to answer my questions!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][334374].votes_count ]]