Rate Dr. Larry A. Suecof

Dr. Larry A. Suecof's Ratings

Dr. Suecof spent a lot of time with me. All my other doctors in the hospital told me I would lose my foot. Dr. Suecof came to the hospital every day. He took me to surgery several times and I eventually grafted a large wound. The result is I am able to lead a normal life and have a very satisfactory result. I have no pain and walk without a limp. I would highly recommend Dr. Suecof.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

The worst physician experience ever. I will never forget him because I live with chronic pain and enduring discomfort. Perhaps worse than the physical pain was his arrogance. Overall, a very bad surgery with a very poor outcome. I would highly recommend finding an alternate physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569793].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I was in tears on my way home after my appointment with Dr. Larry Suecof. He acted like he knows-it-all, yet he did not offer much help and did not take my foot problem seriously. And the worst thing is that he insulted me for reasons that I will never know (his negative comment about me was untrue, strange and unprofessional), and he wrote some unprofessional remarks in my records, including a statement that I am faking my injury. I would give anything for this to be fake! The problems with my foot are more serious now with 24/7 pain, and you can visually see the damage to my foot. I would never go back to a podiatrist who treated me in such a bad manner, and I would never recommend this podiatrist to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2336673].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 17, 2014

Received botched injection from this doctor. My regular podiatrist was unavailable so I agreed to see him instead. He insisted on giving the injection differently than my regular doctor. I am certain that he missed the target entirely as the pain from the original problem is worse and the area surrounding it is throbbing with pain and has shooting pain now when I place weight on the foot. Completely botched and he wouldn't listen to my concerns seriously. I will never allow him to administer "care" to me again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2336672].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 21, 2014

best doctor ever! dr suecof is a wonderful, kind, caring compassionate man he was took wonderful care of me through a difficult time in my life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

The doctor is extremely knowledgeable and I'm heartened that with his access to newer treatments and technologies that my painful condition will come closer to a stage that is more comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][334501].votes_count ]]