Rate Dr. Larry A. Suecof

Dr. Larry A. Suecof's Ratings

I was in tears on my way home after my appointment with Dr. Larry Suecof. He acted like he knows-it-all, yet he did not offer much help and did not take my foot problem seriously. And the worst thing is that he insulted me for reasons that I will never know (his negative comment about me was untrue, strange and unprofessional), and he wrote some unprofessional remarks in my records, including a statement that I am faking my injury. I would give anything for this to be fake! The problems with my foot are more serious now with 24/7 pain, and you can visually see the damage to my foot. I would never go back to a podiatrist who treated me in such a bad manner, and I would never recommend this podiatrist to anyone.

Submitted July 17, 2014

Received botched injection from this doctor. My regular podiatrist was unavailable so I agreed to see him instead. He insisted on giving the injection differently than my regular doctor. I am certain that he missed the target entirely as the pain from the original problem is worse and the area surrounding it is throbbing with pain and has shooting pain now when I place weight on the foot. Completely botched and he wouldn't listen to my concerns seriously. I will never allow him to administer "care" to me again.

Submitted June 21, 2014 | flag

best doctor ever! dr suecof is a wonderful, kind, caring compassionate man he was took wonderful care of me through a difficult time in my life

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

The doctor is extremely knowledgeable and I'm heartened that with his access to newer treatments and technologies that my painful condition will come closer to a stage that is more comfortable.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag