Rate Dr. WILLIAM W. MITCHERLING

Dr. WILLIAM W. MITCHERLING's Ratings

His calm and authoritative manner immediately put me at ease. He listened to me very carefully and made sure all my questions were answered to my satisfaction. He removed three rotting wisdom teeth with virtually no pain, and I healed quickly with no complications. I would recommend Dr. Mitcherling to anyone who needs oral surgery.

Submitted July 4, 2013 | flag

I waited 15-30 minutes on each of my 2 appointments. While Dr. Mitcherling is very pleasant and has a great chair-side manner, his receptionist acts like you are bothering her. The office furniture and equipment shows a lot of wear and tear. This is an old looking office. At my 1st appt the Dr. made the procedure seem simple and easy. When I had the surgery I was surprised he gave novacaine without 1st numbing the area. Afterward, pain was minimal, but I am left with numbness on part of my lip and now realize he didn't explain side effects. When I asked (after the fact) I was told this will probably wear off after a month, it's been 3 wks so far. I would have liked to know ahead of time as I probably would not have had the surgery. Surgery was to remove a small spot that had less than 1% chance of being cancerous.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

I had a wonderful experience with this Oral Surgeon . He made me comfortable and was an expert in treating my problem . He is the best !

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Mitcherling was one of the best surgeons that I have met . He was very informed and answered all my questions . He has excellent bedside manner. I have recomended him to family members .

Submitted Dec. 25, 2012 | flag