Rate Dr. Ira B Brassloff

Dr. Ira B Brassloff's Ratings

Dr. Brassloff is the most caring, knowledgeable, kind person you always hoped you could find in a doctor, I trust him and follow his directives to the letter.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

He is excellent in every way. He follows up and makes sure the patient is getting proper care.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Ira, who I called him by his first name is a wonderful caring Dr. I have sent so many people to him. He is a Marcus Welby.... He did have issues with his help, that I had issues with around the time of 06. All the neg. coments are false, I have complained to the Dr about the staff being poor. I am sure he took corrective action.. this Dr is well qualified, young and up to date with is medicine. I highly recommend him. Judith LaFeir.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

THE PERSON WHO POSTED ON DEC. 2010 MUST HAVE PERSONAL PROBLEMS - DR. BASSLOFF TAKES ALL HIS PATIENTS VERY SERIOUSLY AND DOES CARE...I FEEL BLESSED TO BE IN HIS PRACTICE - AND 95% OF HIS STAFF IS WONDERFUL...HE DEALS WITH THE AGING AND WE DO TEND TO BE GROUCHY AT TIMES...IF HE TAKES YOU -BE THANKFUL!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Brassloff is a most conscientious doctor. Most knowledable and has time to answer all questions. He's wonderful!

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

RATING OF POOR SERVICE IS DUE TO THE 'HELP' AT HIS NEW OFFICE - NOT THE DOCTOR...THESE MEDICAL SERVICE LADIES BELONG IN A MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON NOT A MEDICAL OFFICE THAT CATERS TO THE ELDERLY!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag

RECENTLY HUBBY AND I WERE ACCEPTED INTO HIS PRACTICE (HE IS VERY BUSY)...I FEEL VERY LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN. AS I AGE MY HUSBAND AND I NOW HAVE A CARING, COMPETANT, COOPERATIVE AND CONSIDERATE CARETAKER! HE WILL CALL YOU AT 9:45 PM IF HE HAS TO FINISH THE DAY...HE IS THERE FOR YOU - AND THIS IS NOT COMMON ANYMORE!

Submitted March 5, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Brassloff's for over ten years. He is the best doctor I have ever had and I am chronically ill, I have been to a zillion doctors from coast to coast. He always promptly returns my calls and always takes good care of me. I have never had to wait over 20 minutes to see him, but even if I did, it is well worth the wait.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2009 | flag

My wife and I have been patients for 5 years. Dr. Brassloff provides care well above our expectations. He is careing and listens to your concerns. I have called the office to come in with an emergency situation and they have always worked us into his schedule. He is an intelligent doctor who always seems to have a handle on your health issues. Our son is also a patient and he shares our opinions.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

Rude? Shocking! Personally know five or six of his patients as well as my own family of four. We all think he is wonderful. He takes his time and listens...How many doctors do that? He's knowledgable, detailed and he follows up...checking on all of his patients.

Submitted May 16, 2009 | flag