You may also like

Rate Dr. Ira B Brassloff

Dr. Ira B Brassloff's Ratings

The most amazing medical professional. I have been with him for 9 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

My insurance covers him. How lucky can I get. He's a great DR. Makes phone calls back to you and knows what he is doing. The staff is excellent too. I have no complaints. I hope he still takes my insurance when I get old. He's the best. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Brassloff is the most caring, knowledgeable, kind person you always hoped you could find in a doctor, I trust him and follow his directives to the letter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

He is excellent in every way. He follows up and makes sure the patient is getting proper care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Ira, who I called him by his first name is a wonderful caring Dr. I have sent so many people to him. He is a Marcus Welby.... He did have issues with his help, that I had issues with around the time of 06. All the neg. coments are false, I have complained to the Dr about the staff being poor. I am sure he took corrective action.. this Dr is well qualified, young and up to date with is medicine. I highly recommend him. Judith LaFeir.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

THE PERSON WHO POSTED ON DEC. 2010 MUST HAVE PERSONAL PROBLEMS - DR. BASSLOFF TAKES ALL HIS PATIENTS VERY SERIOUSLY AND DOES CARE...I FEEL BLESSED TO BE IN HIS PRACTICE - AND 95% OF HIS STAFF IS WONDERFUL...HE DEALS WITH THE AGING AND WE DO TEND TO BE GROUCHY AT TIMES...IF HE TAKES YOU -BE THANKFUL!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2031832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2012

Dr. Brassloff is a most conscientious doctor. Most knowledable and has time to answer all questions. He's wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2031831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2010

RATING OF POOR SERVICE IS DUE TO THE 'HELP' AT HIS NEW OFFICE - NOT THE DOCTOR...THESE MEDICAL SERVICE LADIES BELONG IN A MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON NOT A MEDICAL OFFICE THAT CATERS TO THE ELDERLY!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2010

RECENTLY HUBBY AND I WERE ACCEPTED INTO HIS PRACTICE (HE IS VERY BUSY)...I FEEL VERY LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN. AS I AGE MY HUSBAND AND I NOW HAVE A CARING, COMPETANT, COOPERATIVE AND CONSIDERATE CARETAKER! HE WILL CALL YOU AT 9:45 PM IF HE HAS TO FINISH THE DAY...HE IS THERE FOR YOU - AND THIS IS NOT COMMON ANYMORE!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2031830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Brassloff's for over ten years. He is the best doctor I have ever had and I am chronically ill, I have been to a zillion doctors from coast to coast. He always promptly returns my calls and always takes good care of me. I have never had to wait over 20 minutes to see him, but even if I did, it is well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031829].votes_count ]]