Rate Dr. IRVING N. RILEY

Dr. IRVING N. RILEY's Ratings

The staff didn't have answers to any of my questions and I had to wait a long time to be seen. Dr.Irving was very rude and wouldn't let me explain what was going on, he wouldn't listen to me and decided even with my severe pain I didn't need the extraction! I told him right where the pain was but he said I was imagining it and the pain could be coming from any tooth, and he kept laughing at me and interrupting. Very rude, doesn't help, DON'T GO!

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Riley and his staff were very kind and made me feel very comfortable before my surgery. Dr. Riley even made an effort to tell jokes while putting me to sleep to help me relax and feel at ease. I was especially impressed by Dr. Riley calling to check on my status later in the day. I found the staff to be professional and caring.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Riley is very nice and he took care of my tooth that was hurting me, they front and back office are very helpful .

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

The Staff and doctor were very unprofessional and rude. I had to wait for 3 hours for my appointment, and then they rushed with my extractions. NEVER GO THERE!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

the assistants were the best part of my visit. Dr. Riley was rude and abrasive. I would not recommend him to anyone. they have very poor patient care. I loved all of his assistant tho.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

Quick and painless for my daughter to have her wisdom tooth removed. great informative staff

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag