Rate Dr. Clay A. Sligh

Dr. Clay A. Sligh's Ratings

Dr. Clay Sligh and everyone at the office were absolutely awesome. I had two teeth extracted while 8 months pregnant. They were able to get me right in for an appointment both days and the wait time in the office was only about 5 minutes. The prices were very reasonable and I had little to no pain during the procedures. Dr. Sligh and Tanya from the office both called on separate occasions to make sure the procedures went ok and to make sure I was feeling well. They also made sure to have me come in for followup care. I would recommend them to anyone needing quality dental care in the area. ♡

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I cannot make enough positive comments about Dr. Sligh and his staff! I had a fear of dentists, and so it had been about four years since I had gone. At my first appointment, I was instantly made to feel as if it were okay to be so nervous. Dr. Sligh and all of his staff go above and beyond to make the experience the best possible. Making you comfortable throughout the appointment is their goal, and they accomplished that! I have had several appointments by now to correct some of the problems I was having. I have used the conscious sedation that Dr. Sligh is able to provide with the procedures that I didn't feel that I could face on my own---and it worked for me! I remembered parts of the appointments, but I was very calm while the work was being done. I have also been impressed by Dr. Sligh's followup and seeing me quickly if necessary. He made sure that I was completely happy with each procedure. I recommend him every chance I get! They are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2337269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I had not been to the dentist for many years due to previous bad experiences. I have TMJ and began experiencing increased discomfort in my jaw as well as inability to fully open my mouth. I finally decided I had enough and went to see Dr. Sligh for the 1st time. He was very understanding and thoroughly assessed my problem. Even though at that time, he was not familiar with current treatment he has gone out of his way to attend classes & consult others so that he can help me. Great dentist! Great staff too! Thank you everyone, Mark

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

I was terrified when I learned I needed a wisdom tooth pulled as I am extremely afraid of going to the dentist. Since my regular dentist doesn't extract teeth, I went to see Dr. Sligh. My fears were quickly put at ease and the tooth was out before I knew it. Thank you, Dr. Sligh. You and your sympathetic staff were just great! Sharyn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

I am not fond of going to the dentist or shots, so the understanding staff make an uncomfortable situtation much more comfortable. My hygienist was AMAZING. I hardly felt any of the multiple shots I was given. She was very sensititve to my comfort level and asked all the right questions to make the experience go by as smoothly as possible. I am very thankful to Dr. Sligh and all of his awesome staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

I am skiddish when it comes to dentist but from the moment I walked into the office the staff so kind and was very understanding of my nervousness. Dr Sligh sat and visited with me before doing any work and he addressed my concerns. I went with the conscious sedation so I could have several things done in one visit. I don't remember any of the procedure at all and thats exactly what I wanted. If anyone is needing a dentist thats cares about his patients I definately say Dr Sligh is the guy to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2012

I, too, have had some unpleasant Dental experiences and had avoided the dentist for nearly five years. I was nervous at what Dr. Sigh would find in my first visit because of my last dental experience. To, my surprise, my exam was more thorough than any I've ever had in the past and he listened to my concerns and dental priorities which were not cosmetic but good dental health. He and his staff didn't make me feel guilty for neglect, but were patient, informative and professional. After years of neglect, I feel I'm back on the road to good dental health and his fees were very fair.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2012

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Sligh and his staff. They worked me in after being gone over the weekend to fix a chipped tooth. I was so greatful for the way they all treated me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2012

He is awesome. I have referred about 6 different people to him. My mom went to see him and wasn't scared at all. My mom was deathly afraid of Dentist but not any more. Every time I call I am greeted by friendly people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335141].votes_count ]]