Rate Dr. Anthony M. Spina

Dr. Anthony M. Spina's Ratings

6/13/14 Dr.Spina and his staff are wonderful. My daughter had gum surgery and they really put her at ease! On our way home my daughter commented how nice Dr. Spina is! I would recommend Dr. Spina to family and friends without hesitation !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2337305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Spina performed a tooth extraction, the first I had experienced. He was friendly, on-time, extremely patient in explaining the process, and seemingly skilled to perform the procedure pain-free. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family, and will definitely return to him should I need additional oral surgery in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

I saw another review about paying up front. This is actually very common with specialist, especially in Rockford. I had a tooth pulled twice before, never as fast and painless as he did it. Very pleasantly surprised. The last dentist that pulled one of my teeth left me apprehensive upon having to get another done. So I found Dr. Spina and he was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Everything about my visit was perfect. The staff was helpful and friendly. Dr. Spina put me at ease right away and the procedure went exactly as the he explained. I highly recommend their services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I met Dr. Spina in the hospital. He was very nice and understanding. He didn't care that I wasn't perfect and neither are my teeth, all he cared about was getting me better and out of pain. If anyone ever asks me if I know a good oral surgeon, I will recommend him in a heart beat! Not to mention his staff in the office is wonderful in their dealings with patients. (Even ones with special needs patients!) Thank you so much DR. SPINA for your help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Anthony Spina removed all four of my impacted wisdom teeth and I couldn't have hoped for a better experience. Dr. Spina thoroughly explained the procedure, why it needed to be done and how I would feel after surgery. He is very compassionate, friendly, kind and does a great job. I will GLADLY recommend him to anyone needing an oral surgeon. Thank you Dr. Spina and staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Great staff,very friendly and knowlegable.I was in lots of pain with two infected teeth,that had to be pulled, and then have bone grafting done. The dentist and his staff talked me through the whole process and they were so professional.They had me come back to make sure that there was no infection, and answer any questions I had. I had been going to a dentist that I would not recomend to anyone.But Dr Spina and his staff are the best and I would reconmend them to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

DR. Anthony Spina is a great doctor. I was vary scared to get my tooth pulled, he talked me and took great care of me. The staff made you feel vary comfortable and was vary friendly. I will tell all my friends and family how great your office is. Thank you all so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Went to Mt Prospect for 2 teeth to be pulled. The Staff was knowledgeable from the registration to the the people helping the doctor with the surgery. Dr. Spina is a wonderful oral surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone. He was so kind, I was real scared and Dr. Spina explained the surgery to me and made me feel a lot better, the whole process went very smooth and the next day I feld much better than expected. Thank you Dr. Spina and his Mt. Prospect Staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Will never go back to this doctor again worst ever. Office staff are idiots. Had to pay everything up front even though I have insurance office policy been over a month waiting to get my money back still. First sent everything to my medical insurance instead of dental . Worst doctor ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335180].votes_count ]]