Rate Dr. Anthony M. Spina

Dr. Anthony M. Spina's Ratings

Had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Spina and his staff. The receptionists were very kind and welcoming and I felt very comfortable with the whole environment.

I went in to get all of my wisdom teeth removed. One of Dr. Spina's assistants (I forget her name) was very sweet and made me feel very comfortable before the surgery. She explained thoroughly everything that might happen when I left the office and the best way to take care of myself. Dr. Spina also explained everything to me and made sure I knew what to look out for as well.

I was very woozy after the surgery, but I do recall the assistants walking me out to the car and driver that was going to take me home. They called me later that day to make sure I was doing okay. They also called me the next day and did the same thing. Aside from that, they were open to receive any phone calls if I needed any assistance or information.

Overall, extremely pleased with their service and would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I highly recommend Dr.Spina. His office took in my daughter for a last minute appointment to extract an infected tooth. We were unhappy with her previous dentist from a different practice. We drove from Wisconsin to his office in Park Ridge, IL.....and we were very pleased on how he took care of our daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Excellence in every way! So please with everything Dr. Spina has done for me and my teeth. Incredible staff, knowledge, and overall attitude. Thanks very much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

6/13/14 Dr.Spina and his staff are wonderful. My daughter had gum surgery and they really put her at ease! On our way home my daughter commented how nice Dr. Spina is! I would recommend Dr. Spina to family and friends without hesitation !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2337305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Spina performed a tooth extraction, the first I had experienced. He was friendly, on-time, extremely patient in explaining the process, and seemingly skilled to perform the procedure pain-free. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family, and will definitely return to him should I need additional oral surgery in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

I saw another review about paying up front. This is actually very common with specialist, especially in Rockford. I had a tooth pulled twice before, never as fast and painless as he did it. Very pleasantly surprised. The last dentist that pulled one of my teeth left me apprehensive upon having to get another done. So I found Dr. Spina and he was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Everything about my visit was perfect. The staff was helpful and friendly. Dr. Spina put me at ease right away and the procedure went exactly as the he explained. I highly recommend their services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I met Dr. Spina in the hospital. He was very nice and understanding. He didn't care that I wasn't perfect and neither are my teeth, all he cared about was getting me better and out of pain. If anyone ever asks me if I know a good oral surgeon, I will recommend him in a heart beat! Not to mention his staff in the office is wonderful in their dealings with patients. (Even ones with special needs patients!) Thank you so much DR. SPINA for your help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Anthony Spina removed all four of my impacted wisdom teeth and I couldn't have hoped for a better experience. Dr. Spina thoroughly explained the procedure, why it needed to be done and how I would feel after surgery. He is very compassionate, friendly, kind and does a great job. I will GLADLY recommend him to anyone needing an oral surgeon. Thank you Dr. Spina and staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Great staff,very friendly and knowlegable.I was in lots of pain with two infected teeth,that had to be pulled, and then have bone grafting done. The dentist and his staff talked me through the whole process and they were so professional.They had me come back to make sure that there was no infection, and answer any questions I had. I had been going to a dentist that I would not recomend to anyone.But Dr Spina and his staff are the best and I would reconmend them to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335183].votes_count ]]