Dr. William F. Cunningham

Dr. William F. Cunningham

Rate Dr. William F. Cunningham

Dr. William F. Cunningham's Ratings

Dr. Cunningham performed back surgery on me in 2000 and I have been pain-free ever since. He is a wonderful surgeon and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag

I met Dr. Cunningham a few hours after my surprise diagnosis of a brain tumor at St Peter's Hospital in 2005. He treated me with respect, compassion and all the information in laymans terms to be able to understand what I was faced with. He insisted on having another neurosurgeon stand by him in case something happened to him during my operation, so that the other doctor could 'step over him and continue'. Funny and making a point at the same time. As frightened as I was, I trusted him. My brain tumor was very large. He had to go to extensive measures to make sure that it was completely resected. 5 years later, I am doing extremely well with no signs that I ever had a brain tumor. My 2 sons delivered chocolate chip cookies personally to his office for saving their mom's life. A true doctor that cares about his patients and will do everything in their best interest. A doctor you can trust completely. I wouldn't be here if not for his extreme talent and compassion. Yes, I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 15, 2010 | flag

Outstanding surgeon. Very skilled, compassionate and clearly well respected. Everying individual with whom I interacted at the hospital during the preparation for and ultimate disk surgery were extremely complimentary of Dr. Cunningham. Peer recognition is the greatest form of flattery. Perfect outcome - highly recommended.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2008 | flag

Great surgeon! Very nice man! I went from 8 weeks of major unrelenting pain to pain free in a 90 minute disk surgery and have had no more problems! Highly recommended!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2004 | flag