Rate Dr. Rick Traczyk

Dr. Rick Traczyk's Ratings

Dr Traczyk and his staff are very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable while in the office. I had foot surgery on my heel and my foot pain is now gone. I would recommend Dr. Traczyk and his staff to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2338062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Trayczyk impressed me with his knowledge and manner in which he treated me. A real pleasure with so many doctors that don't listen well - he listened!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Nice person; however, he said I needed foot surgery. Luckily, once I said I wouldn't do the surgery he walked out of the room. It was then that someone in his office told me that if I did stretches on my foot it may help. Ever since, I have not had to do the surgery. Very thankful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2012

so very helpful. Explained all to me so that I completely understood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Traczyk is the best.Both my husband and I go to him.He is very compassionate and understanding.He listens to you and explains exactly what he is going to do and explains the followup care to his procedures.We highly reccommend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][335908].votes_count ]]