Dr. Jaime Edelstein

Rate Dr. Jaime Edelstein

Dr. Jaime Edelstein's Ratings

I went to Dr. Edelstein since I was born until I was 18 years old. I would have kept going to him if I wasn't too old. It's amazing to think that as a child I looked forward to going to the doctor because he was always caring and would make you laugh. I'll never forget him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

This was my doctor since I was a born up until I was 21 and the only reason I stopped going was because well I was to old :( Dr. Edelstein is the best and caring doctor I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2462091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

The wait is horrible; seriously bad. So bad that after 5 years of leaving this practice I decided to review it here. It may have changed but I seriously doubt it. They also made a diagnosis mixup that shows production line type facilites aren't the best models for how to run a practice. Fernando in Coconut Grove

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

This doctor and his team are simply the best. In those instances where I have had the chance to migrate from insurance company, my first research is if the new one includes Edeltein. This DR is wise, helpful, kind and cares for the kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Edelstein has been my daughters' (ages 17 and 11) pediatrician since the day they were born. I can say, without hesitation, that he is the absolute best pediatrician, bar none. He is an incredible diagnostician, he LISTENS to his patients and their families, which I find to be an essential quality in a good doctor. He is knowledgeable and wise and he cares deeply for his patients. He diagnosed my daughter with epilepsy when she was 6 years old, helped and guided us through her diagnosis and got her the BEST care and specialists available for the very next day.He picked up the phone right there in the examination room and started making calls and got us an appointment for the next morning (where his diagnosis was confirmed). My daughter was treated for epilepsy for about 4 1/2 years and is now seizure-free and doing great! My daughters and our entire family love "Dr. Jaime" and we trust him completely. He has been a great blessing to our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Great doctor! what can you say when you think he is the absolute best? Very attentive,great staff. I would never ever change doctors. I feel lucky I am with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Edelstein has been my son's pediatrician for the past 17 years(since he was an infant). Dealing with my young son's chronic allergies and upper respiratory problems, Dr. Edelstein has provided excellent healthcare. He is wiser and more knowledgeable than the other physicians in his group and never fails to provide outstanding care and treatment for my son, who loves his "Dr. E". This doctor is compassionate, caring, and is devoted to his patients. He is a rare gem in the medical profession. Sadly, we will be forced to choose another doctor soon, as my son is turning 18. We will miss him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2011

When my children have had an emergency they are seen without an appointment and little wait. With an appointment I have had to wait but I understand since the level of care is excellent and communication is unbelievable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

Dr. Edelstein was my daughters' doctor since they were born (1975 & 1977) HE IS GREAT I could not say enough good things about him! My youngest daughter is expecting in June 2010 and would nott entrust the medical care of her newborn to anyone else. A second generation of patients for Dr. Edelstein!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

My sons are men, five, one every two years. Dr. Edelstein was there in the hospital waiting for them to be born to care for them. He put them through menengitis with one, croup, and was my support raising them. I love him. It has been thirty eight years knowing him. He is unique, caring, and true loving his patients. He takes care of my grandchildren now. When I took one of my sons one day when 3 months for being with a little fever and not himself, he did a blood test, checked his top of the head and asked the nurse to tell his other patients he would have to leave to the hospital. I hear this thinking it was for someone else, he came back and told me lets go, follow me to the hospital. He himself was there for the procedure of spinal tab. It was viral menegitis, we hospitalized the baby for a week or more and he is fine. Dr. Edelstein knew immediately. With the croop, he would give a mixture that would help them. I love Dr. Eldelstein, A blessing to the Valdes family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2031948].votes_count ]]