Rate Dr. Karen E. Shepard

Dr. Karen E. Shepard's Ratings

I first began seeing Dr. Karen as an insurance requirement for needed surgery. I was living with excruciating back, neck and shoulder pain and right away she began "working her magic fingers." She is efficient yet gentle and caring, always happy to explain to me the procedures she is doing. I was amazed at how much better I felt after each visit! She has also been a huge source of encouragement and support to me. Now, post-surgery, I have every intention of continuing to see her on an "as needed" basis and trust her to advise me what that is. Dr. Karen obviously loves her profession and cares deeply about her patients. Dr. Karen ROCKS!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

She is devoted to her patients by taking the time to find out what is going on with your body so to help prevent future visits. She will give suggestions on what I need to do to help my body get better. She provides a friendly, stress free atmosphere for treatment. She does not like to over treat a patient because that will cause more harm. If you go into the office and an adjustment is not needed then she will not adjust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Very good Chiropractor - is able to adjust when others have not. Goal is to totally get you better, not generate more visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336125].votes_count ]]