Rate Dr. Gary R. Goodman

Dr. Gary R. Goodman's Ratings

Very professional, knowledgeable,confident and personable.highly recommend! Staff is equally engaged in care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I went in right after work and my feet were hurting me and I left better than when I arrived. The team was do helpful and knowledgable. Great tips and advise!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2338291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Goodman gave me his time and concern for my problem. I appreciated this a lot! His staff is so nice and not fake sounding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2338289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

Although I had to wait about 15 minutes past my time to be seen, he was very interested in my problem and in helping me. He was right-on with this formerly mis-diagnosed problem. He clearly explained to me everything I needed to know and gave me resources also. None of this Try this, try that " stuff. Great tosee somebody who cares!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

His staff was the best. They all knew what they were talking about very friendly and happy. Everyone there took there time with me and made sure I had everything to leave with. What an amazing Doctor there should be more like them!!! Can't wait till my next appt. Love you all thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336161].votes_count ]]