Dr. NICHOLAS A. LOLOEE

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. NICHOLAS A. LOLOEE has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5288767
20/03/14 5 5 5 5 Dr nick was very professional and at the same time friendly! Took time to hear me out and helped me rehabilitate back to normal. I'm so grateful to him and his staff for their support and help ! I highly recommend him to anyone who has back pain!
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "NICHOLAS" to "NICHOLAS A."
RID: 2189931
02/06/12 5 5 5 5 GREAT DOCTOR, VERY HELPFUL. FACILITY WAS VERY CLEAN AND UP TO DATE. DR. LOLOEE HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY, AND IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE IN HIS FIELD.  Respond

RID: 1232192
19/08/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nick was so friendly and caring he made me feel at ease immediatly which is so important when you are in pain which I was. Thanks to him and the rest of the Staff at Sharp I'm pain free and back to my life :o)
Insurance: CIGNA