Rate Dr. Richard M. HOPE

Dr. Richard M. HOPE's Ratings

Dr. Hope is rude and condescending! I am a very well educated woman and he treated me with very little respect. He was upset that I went to a medical eye doctor for a very serious eye condition instead of coming to his practice. I ordered contacts from his office against my better judgment to order elsewhere it took over 2 months and after 3 phone call to the office to get the contacts in. I will never go here again!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

Most unprofessional doctor I encountered in my life. Not only do they act like it is above them for management to call you back when you have a problem but Dr Hope himself speaks poorly of his peers. I couldn't believe the content that came out of his mouth and the blaim he placed on a local, well respected doctor. He actually got in a screaming match with me when I tried to discuss a reoccuring, well documented problem. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER will I go back!!! Between the doctor and his trophy wife, the office manager who is NEVER available, and their fancy showroom it's obviously all about the money and not about the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336529].votes_count ]]