Rate Dr. Hae Young Song

Dr. Hae Young Song's Ratings

Wow. A doctor who really cares. Kind, patient, smart, down to earth, and keeps up to date on most recent discoveries. Both of my daughters have asthma and allergies and we've been seeing Dr. Song for 5 years. When you find perfection, why go anywhere else?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

He's the greatest doctor ever. A true blessing. He is very understanding and caring. Out of my 3 children he follows 2 of them who have very severe food allergies and asthma. He takes the time to explain things to you even to the dumbest questions.He really loves his job and it shows. He has a daughter who has food allergy also so he is well aware of how it is to live with someone with this condition. His nurse Debbie is a gem: she's very gentle and always smiling even on the phone. I felt so bad to reschedule some skin tests 3 times and kept on calling back to postpone because of my son having to take benadryl before the scheduled appointment but Debbie was totally fine with it. Dr. Song doesn't have an attitude like most specialists do and you really feel like you can talk to him. Nowadays it is so difficult to find such a caring physician. I wish I could find a primary dr just as caring as him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336562].votes_count ]]