Rate Dr. Dino T. Deconcini

Dr. Dino T. Deconcini's Ratings

This was a bad experience for me and my wife. Everything from wait times to staff to the Dr. Dino Deconcini himself was not what you look for in a doctor. There are other doctors out there who will be a better bet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

This is the worst doctor I have ever gone to... PLEASE STAY AWAY. All he cares about is money and not his patients, he ripped me off and I know I am not the only one. His staff wont call back when they say they will, they are just as rude as him. I am filing FRAUD report for what he did to me and contacting the American Medical Association and mailing their Ethics Group. If you also have trouble with this doctor, mail their ethics group at 515 N. State Street Chicago, IL 60610. Not only is he a bully but his staff is. They are taught to hang up on patients and even speak profanities. AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL experience. It has been SUCH a horrible experience that I am mailing the BBB, The American Medical Association Ethics department AND filing a FRAUD report. I have never run into a scum doctor like him before, but I have heard of them. STAY AWAY!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Personable and friendly. Seemed knowledgeable and addresses the problem. Gave no guarantees and did not like to deal with anything else regarding meds, etc. to quote him I got int this profession to be a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2338716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I found Dr. Deconcini and his staff very helpful. He took his time and was very thorough during the appointment and has help me get results in treating my prostatitis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Best urologist I have seen in LA! Came to him for urinary tract infections and he treated me very kindly and was able to give me the results I needed. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Love this doctor. Great with all of my questions and was very personable. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Excellent physician. I just visited him for the first time recently and have already recommended him to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

I don't want to share with everyone what exactly this doctor helped me with, but you should know that he is a wonderful physician. I would and already have recommended him to friends and family in need of a fantastic urologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

This was the worst experience I have ever had with any doctor. He does NOT care about his patients... all he sees are dollar signs. Nothing is in the best interest of the patient. After I left his office, I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Deconcini was a great urologist and I am so happy I found him online!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][336606].votes_count ]]