Rate Dr. Joan Adler

Dr. Joan Adler's Ratings

Dr. Adler is an excellent physician. Not only is she an expert in her field, but shows a human factor in the medical field. She treated my broken foot with such good care that I was able to avoid surgery.

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

very knowledgable-explained everything-takes the time needed for any questions would def. recommend

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

she was knowledgble she was upfront .gave step by step printout Inew all that would done when I was put under.felt safe with her.I would let her do it to my next foot.clean office.no.kid games .staff was very helpful.called for all home stuff I needed .this is the first time since birthmy foot looked normal.yes I willhave my left foot done by her in 2013.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Adler does an incredible job. I have been to her for 3 separate procedures and everytime I have been completely satisfied with her work. She has a compassionate bedside manner and has always diagnosed properly. Her staff all do a great job. Keep up the Good Work !

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

Submitted April 7, 2012 | flag

I have a deformed foot. She always wanted to "bandaid fix" it instead of the real issue. She was insulting to me and her staff does not return calls and will put you on hold forever. The staff is also rude. Due to the fact that my problem has not been corrected, I have permanent damage.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

This doctor is very prompt knowledgeable and respectful. I was happy with all the care and would go to her again!

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag